- Current Prices:$285,000 to $949,000
- Closed Prices:$242,289 to $348,900
- Median Sale Price:$293,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$75 to $250
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,824 to 4,563Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Gately Oaks is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Gately Oaks are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Gately Oaks typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.