- Current Prices:$369,990
- Closed Prices:$244,592 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$295,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$221
- Association Fee Ranges:$200/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2016 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,404 to 1,752Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2016 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Gauge Line Lofts are about $245,000 – $365,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.