- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $173,000
- Median Sale Price:$156,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,020 to 1,925Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Gilbert Park is a neighborhood in Kissimmee, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch, non-traditional and traditional style, and they were built between 1940 and 2006. Homes in Gilbert Park are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.