- Current Prices:$225,000 to $280,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $293,500
- Median Sale Price:$269,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$225
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,132 to 2,860Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Glenbrooke represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glenbrooke are about $170,000 – $295,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.