- Current Prices:$63,800 to $1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$55,505 to $770,000
- Median Sale Price:$105,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$63
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $295
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1905 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:650 to 13,479Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Glidden Park offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $103 to $321, and taxes for the year range from as low as $473 to as high as $18,183. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $103 to $321, and taxes for the year can range from $425 to $1,374. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.