- Current Prices:$58,000 to $156,900
- Closed Prices:$30,000 to $138,000
- Median Sale Price:$75,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$268 to $500/mo,$270 to $582
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 1,622Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Golden Lakes Village Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Golden Lakes Village Condominiums are about $30,000 – $155,000 and sit on 35.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.