- Current Prices:$49,900 to $140,000
- Closed Prices:$30,000 to $158,720
- Median Sale Price:$71,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$268 to $500/mo,$270 to $683
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 1,622Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Golden Lakes Village Condominiums features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $258 to $690, and taxes for the year range from as low as $232 to as high as $2,016. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $258 to $690, and taxes for the year can range from $515 to $1,672.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.