- Current Prices:$345,000 to $7,555,000
- Closed Prices:$450,890 to $2,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$684,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$293
- Association Fee Ranges:$567/quarter,$42 to $630
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,863 to 15,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
The houses in Golden Ocala are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $182 to $403, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,908 to as high as $45,334. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $182 to $403, and taxes for the year are around $3,941.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.