- Closed Prices:$174,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$192,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$240,$75/mo,$240/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,470 to 2,595Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Golf Resort Villas Condominiums is a neighborhood in Orlando, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are contemporary style, and they were built between 1979 and 1983. Homes in Golf Resort Villas Condominiums are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Golf Resort Villas Condominiums typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.