- Current Prices:$194,900 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$204,475
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$225,$690 to $700/quarter,$190 to $230/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 3,047Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Green At West Haven are about $140,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.