- Current Prices:$130,000 to $144,000
- Closed Prices:$52,000 to $165,000
- Median Sale Price:$119,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$320,$0 to $451/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:565 to 1,755Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Green Dolphin Park features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1 to $447, and taxes for the year range from as low as $529 to as high as $2,411. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1 to $447, and taxes for the year can range from $1,309 to $1,970.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.