- Current Prices:$1,125,000 to $1,599,000
- Closed Prices:$1,050,000 to $1,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,140,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$293
- Association Fee Ranges:$285/mo,$885/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:3,568 to 7,591Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Grove Creek are about $620,000 – $1,650,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.