- Current Prices:$700,000 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$655,000 to $1,090,000
- Median Sale Price:$799,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$309
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1957 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,821 to 3,119Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Grovemont represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grovemont are about $400,000 – $800,000 and sit on 11824.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.