- Current Prices:$185,000 to $244,500
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$222,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$1868,$504,$380.45 to $580.12/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,067 to 3,617Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
In terms of home type, Groves features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Groves are about $135,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.