- Current Prices:$189,000 to $284,900
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$1080 to $1161/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,416 to 1,848Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Gulf Reflections are about $125,000 – $235,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.