- Current Prices:$440,000 to $645,000
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $715,000
- Median Sale Price:$455,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$461
- Association Fee Ranges:$615/mo,$1779/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1974 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:1,121 to 1,300Sq. Ft.
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1974. In general, homes in Gulf View are about $380,000 – $630,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.