- Current Prices:$215,000 to $299,500
- Closed Prices:$180,039 to $269,900
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$710,$225 to $237/mo,$700 to $720/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 3,985Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Hamlet at West Haven offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $199 to $720. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,549 to as high as $3,782.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.