- Current Prices:$99,000 to $199,000
- Closed Prices:$67,500 to $170,000
- Median Sale Price:$117,550
- Average $ per sq ft:$60
- Association Fee Ranges:$340 to $420/mo,$399 to $460.05
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,401 to 2,653Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Hamptons At Aberdeen represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hamptons At Aberdeen are about $70,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.