- Current Prices:$159,900 to $199,900
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $240,000
- Median Sale Price:$208,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$420/mo,$451 to $599.77
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,229 to 2,136Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 1315Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Harbours at Aberdeen. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $420 to $600, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,137 to as high as $3,222. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $420 to $600, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,166 to as high as $3,072. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.