- Current Prices:$189,000 to $225,500
- Closed Prices:$152,500 to $240,000
- Median Sale Price:$211,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$343/mo,$451 to $609.53
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,229 to 2,136Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 1315Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Harbours At Aberdeen represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Harbours At Aberdeen are about $120,000 – $250,000 and sit on 12.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.