- Current Prices:$300,000 to $365,000
- Closed Prices:$279,000 to $349,000
- Median Sale Price:$302,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$126 to $130/quarter,$400 to $504
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:2,286 to 4,421Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Hawks Nest is a neighborhood in Kissimmee, Florida. Homes in Hawks Nest are 3,000 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Hawks Nest typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.