- Current Prices:$699,000 to $938,000
- Closed Prices:$775,000 to $835,000
- Median Sale Price:$805,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$222
- Association Fee Ranges:$1692,$1264 to $1692/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,882 to 6,224Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Heathfield is a neighborhood in University Park, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are custom style, and they were built between 2000 and 2001. Homes in Heathfield are 3,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Heathfield typically have two spaces.