- Current Prices:$259,000 to $489,900
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $615,000
- Median Sale Price:$292,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$140 to $275/mo,$0 to $275
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,132 to 3,083Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Hemmingway is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2008, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Hemmingway are about $185,000 – $640,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.