- Current Prices:$244,900
- Closed Prices:$239,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$254,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$171
- Association Fee Ranges:$227 to $260/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,438 to 3,002Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Highcroft Point Townhomes are about $180,000 – $300,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.