- Current Prices:$175,000
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $160,050
- Median Sale Price:$105,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1948 to 1957
- Sq. Ft.:1,452 to 1,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Hillendale Estates is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1948 and 1957. Homes in Hillendale Estates are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is street, and homes in Hillendale Estates typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.