- Current Prices:$539,000 to $549,000
- Closed Prices:$460,000 to $549,900
- Median Sale Price:$515,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$227
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,014 to 2,545Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Hovley Estate is a neighborhood in Palm Desert, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are mediterranean style, and they were built between 1991 and 2000. Homes in Hovley Estate are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 8712-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.