- Current Prices:$120,000 to $569,000
- Closed Prices:$97,000 to $670,000
- Median Sale Price:$221,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$155 to $560.33,$236 to $528/mo,$430/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,196 to 5,379Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The community of Indian Spring consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $137 to $1,200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $933 to as high as $6,915. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $137 to $1,200, and taxes for the year can range from $720 to $3,746. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.