- Current Prices:$1,095,000
- Closed Prices:$1,725,000 to $3,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,750,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$197
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $7050
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,692 to 10,332Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
Indian Trail is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1970 and 1999. Homes in Indian Trail are 4,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and four bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Indian Trail typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.