- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$420/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1972 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:665 to 1,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Intracoastal Riviera is a neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Homes in Intracoastal Riviera are 950 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Intracoastal Riviera typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.