- Current Prices:$227,500 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$174,900 to $395,349
- Median Sale Price:$283,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1000,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,502 to 4,883Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
Inverness features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $275 to $1,000, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,893 to as high as $12,825. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $275 to $1,000, and taxes for the year are around $9,773.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.