- Current Prices:$227,500 to $399,995
- Closed Prices:$174,900 to $395,349
- Median Sale Price:$277,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $900,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,502 to 4,883Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
Inverness is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $275 to $900, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,893 to as high as $18,421. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $275 to $900, and taxes for the year are around $9,773.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.