- Current Prices:$284,900 to $649,900
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $599,000
- Median Sale Price:$323,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$3568,$0,$832 to $1096/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,540 to 18,989Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Islandwalk features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $824 to $1,032, master fees ranging from $832 to $1,036, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,716 to as high as $3,761. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $824 to $1,032, and taxes for the year can range from $1,914 to $5,412. Perfect for those with vehicles, many of these residences feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.