- Current Prices:$299,900 to $624,900
- Closed Prices:$253,000 to $599,000
- Median Sale Price:$345,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$3568,$0,$832 to $1096/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,540 to 18,989Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Islandwalk features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Islandwalk are about $280,000 – $670,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.