- Current Prices:$342,000 to $745,000
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $785,000
- Median Sale Price:$512,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$285 to $310/mo,$233 to $400
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,963 to 6,869Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Isles At Wellington are about $320,000 – $975,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.