- Current Prices:$799,999 to $825,000
- Closed Prices:$779,000 to $965,000
- Median Sale Price:$899,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$242
- Association Fee Ranges:$275 to $295
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:3,115 to 3,962Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Ivy League Estates are about $625,000 – $1,050,000 and sit on 11624.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, street and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.