- Current Prices:$359,900 to $415,000
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $381,000
- Median Sale Price:$352,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $145,$73 to $145
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,555 to 3,187Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Ivy Ridge is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $68 to $145. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $6,798 to as high as $9,361 in this community. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. With property dimensions around a quarter acre, the community offers space and a neighborhood feel.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.