- Closed Prices:$144,175 to $187,500
- Median Sale Price:$150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1940 to 1953
- Sq. Ft.:1,384 to 1,440Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Ken Knoll is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is semi-detached home, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1940 and 1953. Homes in Ken Knoll are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are driveway and street, and homes in Ken Knoll typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.