- Current Prices:$285,000 to $700,000
- Closed Prices:$168,000 to $459,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$40 to $110,$0 to $334/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,608 to 5,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Kendall Commons is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Kendall Commons are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Kendall Commons typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.