- Current Prices:$149,999 to $1,090,000
- Closed Prices:$113,000 to $975,000
- Median Sale Price:$650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$510
- Association Fee Ranges:$157 to $275/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1923 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:402 to 3,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
King Park is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in King Park are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and carport, and homes in King Park typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.