- Current Prices:$229,000
- Closed Prices:$153,000 to $222,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$83
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $330,$0 to $179.58/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2005 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:2,100 to 2,780Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Kingston At Wakefield Station are about $150,000 – $230,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.