- Current Prices:$237,500 to $398,500
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $340,500
- Median Sale Price:$298,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $75/mo,$0 to $444
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,808 to 4,082Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Knolls At The Neuse are about $230,000 – $385,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
The KATN is a very nice place to live. The people are great and the location is central.