- Current Prices:$339,000 to $664,000
- Closed Prices:$239,900 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$211
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 4,269Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Lagrange Park is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,167 to as high as $6,947. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. Averaging around about a quarter acre, the homesites in the area offer enough space for everyone. Although there is off-street parking, many residents have garages as well.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.