- Current Prices:$494,000 to $3,899,900
- Closed Prices:$440,000 to $1,899,000
- Median Sale Price:$640,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$313
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1923 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,298 to 13,325Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Lake Ida Park features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees around $2. Property taxes range from as low as $3,117 to as high as $809,906. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.