- Closed Prices:$31,300 to $48,000
- Median Sale Price:$37,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$56
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $263/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1964 to 1965
- Sq. Ft.:612 to 816Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Lakeland Harbour is a neighborhood in Lakeland, Florida. Homes in Lakeland Harbour are 750 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Lakeland Harbour typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.