- Current Prices:$49,900
- Closed Prices:$52,000 to $63,000
- Median Sale Price:$61,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$52
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1975 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:928 to 1,239Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Lakeside Village is a neighborhood in Lakeland, Florida. Homes in Lakeside Village are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Lakeside Village typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.