- Current Prices:$309,000 to $999,000
- Closed Prices:$279,000 to $554,000
- Median Sale Price:$499,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$459
- Association Fee Ranges:$810/mo,$1930 to $2395/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1964 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,135 to 1,541Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Landmark Hillsboro Condominiums is a residential building in Hillsboro Beach, Florida. It was constructed in 1964. Homes in Landmark Hillsboro Condominiums are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.