- Current Prices:$465,000 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$301,100 to $615,000
- Median Sale Price:$458,050
- Average $ per sq ft:$430
- Association Fee Ranges:$870/mo,$1930/quarter,$869.7
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1964 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,135 to 1,541Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1964. In general, homes in Landmark Hillsboro Condominiums are about $250,000 – $970,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, guest parking, 1 space and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.