- Current Prices:$385,000
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$381,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$219
- Association Fee Ranges:$50/mo,$127 to $175/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1992 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,420 to 2,165Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Larchmont Parkside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Larchmont Parkside are about $285,000 – $430,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.