- Current Prices:$329,800
- Closed Prices:$196,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$297,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$1000,$84 to $285/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,082 to 2,812Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Laurel Creek is a neighborhood in Asheville, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are non-traditional style, and they were built between 1986 and 1986. Homes in Laurel Creek are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Laurel Creek typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.