- Current Prices:$569,000
- Closed Prices:$560,000 to $574,500
- Median Sale Price:$567,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$379
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $175
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,281 to 1,503Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Laurel Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laurel Park are about $325,000 – $575,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, 1-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.