- Current Prices:$189,000 to $639,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$375
- Association Fee Ranges:$1480/quarter,$250,$0 to $547/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:414 to 2,102Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Lenox Manor is a neighborhood in Miami Beach, Florida. Homes in Lenox Manor are 750 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and street, and homes in Lenox Manor typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.