- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $445,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$216
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:784 to 2,663Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Little Farms is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Little Farms are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are driveway and carport, and homes in Little Farms typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.