- Current Prices:$129,900
- Closed Prices:$78,500 to $120,500
- Median Sale Price:$105,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$288,$240 to $336/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:680 to 1,339Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Loch Lomand is a neighborhood in Pompano Beach, Florida. Homes in Loch Lomand are 900 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other and 2 or more spaces, and homes in Loch Lomand typically have six spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.