- Current Prices:$84,900 to $126,900
- Closed Prices:$78,500 to $129,900
- Median Sale Price:$120,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$285 to $288,$249 to $339/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:680 to 1,339Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Loch Lomand represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Loch Lomand are about $40,000 – $135,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, 2 or more spaces, guest parking, 1 assigned space and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.