- Current Prices:$305,000 to $318,000
- Closed Prices:$257,350 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$284,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,850 to 4,009Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Magnolia Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia Creek are $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.