- Current Prices:$400,000
- Closed Prices:$423,000 to $585,000
- Median Sale Price:$510,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$52/mo,$51
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,311 to 4,094Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Marigold represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Marigold are $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.